Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Journal November 5

Journal,

Success!

I have reached the inner sanctum and am now privy to information not easily gathered other ways.

Yes, I acknowledge, I will probably be caught eventually.

But I can't be bothered worrying about that now.

Right now I am worried about Skye, he was mentioned today and I would be beside myself if something were to happen to that obnoxious boy.

Still, I have passed the warning along through a semi-trustworthy source, hopefully he will get it.

Mr Footman will be interviewed by a reporter sometime soon, I have counseled him to the best of my abilities but the man is truly impossible: how on earth can one reason with someone who doesn't even own a bed?

I did pass all I know to him to do with as he wishes.

This is an odd entry, isn't it?

I feel rather ill, you must forgive me dear Journal.

The Clockwinder looks quite well these days. The few times I've seen him he's looked downright jolly, I'm glad he has bounced back so quickly from those terrible events at the train station.

I think that is all I can write right now...I had better sleep I think.

It was all I could do to walk up the stairs a few moments ago.

~S.McB.

No comments:

Post a Comment