Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Epiphany! (Journal November 12, Morning)

Journal,

I'm very excited.

James would have been horribly proud of me.

For once I remembered that I had something useful! I had once been giving a dream symbols book ages ago.

Generally I would consider it poppy-cock, but for a nice change...

I went through yesterdays entry numerous times and figured it out:

If I help Tenk this time (the silver key) he'll be free for a bit of time (slipping through the larger bars of my cage), but eventually he'll be caged again. In the meantime, I will have exposed myself, thus trapping myself in such a way that would prevent me from figuring out what was going on (which is what the larger cage was).

The coin is a symptom.

The disease is Underby.

I must discover what he is up to and put a stop to it.

I just hope that nothing foul happens to Tenk in the meantime.

~S.MacB.

P.S. Received a concerned note from Grendel this morning delivered by a Pengi who now refuses to leave. Very odd...

((Star doesn't dream prophetic, but it occurred to me that the earlier entry might be read that way. If Star dreams it will be simply manifestations of her own fears and experiences.))

No comments:

Post a Comment